Quote of the Day
Our duty is to encourage every one in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth. ~ Swami Vivekananda
Facilities provided by the library
- Open access – Readers can consult their required books from the shelves independently.
- Internet – Users can surf the Internet to access e-resources and download materials from the Internet.
- Career Guidance - Books & journals relating to different competitive examinations are available for reference.
- Current Awareness – The newly added books and journals are displayed for the convenience of students and faculty members.
- Reprography – The reprographic facilities are available for the students and faculty members for library documents/books only. Photocopy of class notes and personal books is prohibited.
- Book display - The Library displays books related to specific themes.
- Linkage with other library - The Library has an institutional membership in the American Library.
- Gender Resource Corner - There is a separate space to display books, journals and other research compilations related to gender issues.
- OPAC - Web OPAC searching facility through Koha has already been introduced.
- Research & Resource Centre - The Library has an exclusive collection of Ramakrishna Vedanta Literature. It has a Research & Resource Centre on “The Woman Missionaries of the Ramakrishna orders” which provides readers with related books, journals, e-resources and archival materials.